TRIP $60.70 -0.69 (-1.12%)
Fri, Dec 14, 2018
TripAdvisor Inc is a Communications stock that trades on the NASDAQ with a market cap of $7.50 Billion
TripAdvisor is the world's leading travel metasearch company. The website offers 702 million reviews and information on 4.9 million restaurants, 1,200,000 hotels, 880,000 vacation rentals, and 1 million experiences (140,000 online bookable). In 2017, 77% of revenue came from the company's hotel segment, which includes revenue generated through advertising on its metasearch platform as well as commissions received on its Instant Booking platform. The other 23% from its nonhotel segment includes vacation rental, experience, and restaurant revenue. http://www.tripadvisor.com
If you haven't signed up for Ebates yet, you are definitely leaving money on the table.
Get up to 12% CASH BACK from shopping @ $AMZN, $WMT and $EBAY & $10 Sign Up Bonus (through this link)!
TripAdvisor Inc Stock Charts
The 5 year and 1 year stock charts are below.
50 Day Moving Average
The 50 Day Moving Average is at $55.77 which is 8.84% below the stock price of $60.70.
200 Day Moving Average
The 200 Day Moving Average is at 51.41 which is 18.07% belowthe stock price of $60.70.
Because both the 50 DMA and 200 DMA are below the current stock price, this can be considered a bullish technical indicator.
TRIP Stock Price
Below are a few key dates for the stock price.
Year To Date
The most recent stock price is $60.70.
The Year To Date (YTD) return is +74.58%.
52 Week Low
The 52 Week Low stock price is $34.35 set on Fri, Feb 2, 2018 which is 317 days ago.
The current price per share is 76.71% above the 52 week low.
52 Week High
The 52 Week High stock price is $66.93 set on Thu, Nov 8, 2018 which is 38 days ago.
The current price per share is -9.31% below the 52 week high.
All Time High
The All Time High stock price is $110.21 set on Fri, Jun 27, 2014 which is 1,633 days ago.
The current price per share is -44.92% below the all time high.
Below is the EPS, P/E Ratio and Earnings Date.
The Earnings Per Share (EPS) is $0.50.
The Price To Earnings (P/E) Ratio is 404.67.
TripAdvisor Inc has a relatively high price to earnings ratio compared to the overal S&P 500 average, which is about 25%.
Some investors look for very low p/e stocks with the hopes of investing in an undervalued stock. Of course, this is just one factor to consider.
Stocks can make big percentage moves on the earnings announcement.
Companies announce earnings either before the market open or after the close.
The Earnings Release Date for TripAdvisor Inc was Wed, Aug 1, 2018.
Since this earnings release 137 days ago, the stock price is up by +4.67%.
The most recent Earnings Release Date was on Wed, Nov 7, 2018, which was 39 days ago.
Since this earnings date, the stock price is up by +6.49%.
TripAdvisor Inc Dividend
Below is important Dividend information.
TRIP currently does not pay a dividend.
You may like this list of best dividend stocks of 2018.
Below are some other Media industry stocks like TripAdvisor Inc.