SPX -0.22% VIX 7.00%
TESLA STOCK DOWN AFTER COMPANY REPORTS WIDER-THAN-EXPECTED LOSS, REVENUE MISS
FACEBOOK STOCK JUMPS NEARLY 5% FOLLOWING QUARTERLY RESULTS FB
MICROSOFT STOCK RISES AS RESULTS TOP ESTIMATES MSFT
S&P 500, NASDAQ SNAP WINNING STREAK AS CATERPILLAR FALLS CAT
STOCKS ARE NOW LOWER ACROSS THE BOARD AS EARNINGS FAIL TO ROUSE INVESTORS
STOCKS TRY TO PUSH TO NEW RECORD HIGHS WEDNESDAY FOLLOWING MIXED EARNINGS NEWS
BOEING STOCK SWINGS HIGHER AFTER EARNINGS, WHICH INCLUDED COSTS FOR 737 MAX BA
NEED TO KNOW: LATEST STOCK-MARKET RECORDS COULD BE A HEAD FAKE, ANALYST WARNS
BOEING'S STOCK SLIPS AFTER PROFIT MISSES, GUIDANCE DELAYED BA
OCCIDENTAL SWEEPS IN WITH HIGHER BID FOR ANADARKO THAN CHEVRON IS OFFERING


Name PRICE MARKET CAPITALIZATION PRICE TO EARNINGS RATIO DIVIDEND YIELD SYMBOL EXCHANGE PRICE PERCENT DIFFERENCE YEAR TO DATE PRICE PERCENT DIFFERENCE 5 YEAR CHART 1 YEAR CHART

Hill-Rom Holdings Inc

HRC $96.26
+0.30 (0.31%)

HRC Profile

Sector Health Care
Industry Medical Equipment & Devices
Market Cap 6.42 Billion
HRC Description

Hill-Rom Holdings is a global provider of hospital equipment and medical supplies, including hospital beds for high- and low-acuity settings. Hill-Rom reports financial data across three operating segments: patient support systems (50% of fiscal 2018 sales), front-line care (34%), and surgical solutions (16%). The firm has significant operations internationally, with roughly 30% of revenue derived from international sources and the remaining 70% from its U.S. business. http://www.hill-rom.com

HRC Earnings

EPS 0.63 P/E Ratio 24.67
Previous Earnings Fri, Jan 25, 2019
Latest Earnings Fri, Apr 26, 2019 (In 1 days)

HRC Dividend

Dividend 0.83% / $0.80
Ex-Date Thu, Dec 13, 2018 (133 days ago)
Pay Date Mon, Dec 31, 2018
History 137 Payments (Quarterly)

HRC Charts

$82.86
52 Week Range
$107.30
Dec 24, 2018
Mar 1, 2019
Your notes, portfolio & ratings are not public.
Sign In. Sign Up.

96.26 6.42 24.67 0.83 HRC NYSE 0.31 13.21 https://www.symbolsurfing.com/charts/stock_price_chart.php?user_id=true&symbol=HRC&exchange=NYSE&chart=5 https://www.symbolsurfing.com/charts/stock_price_chart.php?user_id=true&symbol=HRC&exchange=NYSE&chart=1

Symbol Surfing

How can we make Symbol Surfing better?

info@symbolsurfing.com

Information is provided "as is" and solely for informational purposes, not for trading purposes or advice, and may be delayed.



©2019 Symbol Surfing All Rights Reserved.

Cookies Policy | Terms Of Service | Privacy Policy