53 Trending Stocks

Thu, Jan 21, 2021

Ross Stores

ROST 114.85
0.21 (0.2%)

Open: 115.29 High: 115.95 Low: 114.37

9 x 114.85 = 1033.65
x $114.85 =

NASDAQ: ROST $42 Billion Large-Cap. Nasdaq 100. S&P 500. Consumer Discretionary Sector. Retail Discretionary Industry. 5 Year Return 112%. 1 Year Return 2%. 2021 YTD Return 2%. 1.0% dividend yield. 106 total dividend payments. Since Earnings 3%.

ST

External Links

Charts

image
image

52WL $56.30

The 52 Week Low is $56.30 set on Wed, Mar 18, 2020.

52WH $124.16

The 52 Week High is $124.16 set on Thu, Feb 20, 2020.

ATH $124.16

The All-Time High is $124.16 set on Thu, Feb 20, 2020.

52 Week Range

$56.30
$124.16
Mar 18, 2020
Feb 20, 2020

Earnings

-0.87

Earnings Per Share

19.02

Price To Earnings Ratio


Q2 Earnings for Apr, May & Jun

Thu, Aug 20, 2020

Since Q2 Earnings Report

ROST 27.2%


Q3 Earnings for Jul, Aug & Sep

Thu, Nov 19, 2020

Since Q3 Earnings Report

ROST 3.2%

Dividends

0.99

Dividend Yield

1.14

Dividend Rate

Mon, Mar 16, 2020

Ex-Dividend Date

Tue, Mar 31, 2020

Dividend Payment Date

Quarterly

Dividend Frequency

106

Dividend History

Profile

Ross Stores trades on the NASDAQ. ROST's market cap is 40.9 Billion.

Ross Stores is a leading American off-price apparel and home fashion retailer, operating over 1,800 stores (at the end of fiscal 2019) across the Ross Dress for Less and dd's Discounts banners. Ross offers a variety of name-brand products and targets undercutting conventional retailers' regular prices by 20%-70%. The company uses an opportunistic, flexible merchandising approach; together with a relatively low-frills shopping environment centered on a treasure-hunt experience, Ross maximizes inventory turnover and traffic, enabling its low-price approach. In fiscal 2019, 26% of sales came from the ladies' department, 25% from home accents (including bed and bath), 14% from men's, 13% from each of accessories and shoes, and 9% from children's. All sales were made in the United States.

Website

Related Channels

Free Channels & more...

For Starters

Account Channels

Track your portfolio and more.