Starbucks

SBUX 84.30
1.26 (1.5%)

Open: 82.53 High: 84.69 Low: 82.22

9 x 84.30 = 758.7
x $84.30 =

NASDAQ: SBUX $99 Billion Large-Cap. Nasdaq 100. S&P 500. XLY Top Holding. Consumer Discretionary Sector. Gaming, Lodging & Restaurants Industry. 5 Year Return 42%. 1 Year Return 8%. 2020 YTD Return 7%. 2.0% dividend yield. 42 total dividend payments. Since Earnings 9%.

ST

External Links

Free Channels & more...

For Starters

Charts

image
image

52WL $50.02

The 52 Week Low is $50.02 set on Wed, Mar 18, 2020.

52WH $93.85

The 52 Week High is $93.85 set on Thu, Jan 23, 2020.

ATH $99.72

The All-Time High is $99.72 set on Fri, Jul 26, 2019.

52 Week Range

$50.02
$93.85
Mar 18, 2020
Jan 23, 2020

Earnings

-0.58

Earnings Per Share

20.65

Price To Earnings Ratio


Q1 Earnings for Jan, Feb & Mar

Tue, Apr 28, 2020

Since Q1 Earnings Report

SBUX 8.4%


Q2 Earnings for Apr, May & Jun

Tue, Jul 28, 2020

Since Q2 Earnings Report

SBUX 10.3%

Dividends

1.95

Dividend Yield

1.64

Dividend Rate

Thu, Aug 6, 2020

Ex-Dividend Date

Fri, Aug 21, 2020

Dividend Payment Date

Quarterly

Dividend Frequency

42

Dividend History

Profile

Starbucks trades on the NASDAQ. SBUX's market cap is 97.6 Billion.

Through a global chain of more than 32,100 company-owned and licensed stores, Starbucks sells coffee, espresso, teas, cold blended beverages, food, and accessories. The company also distributes packaged and single-serve coffee, tea, juice, and pastries through its own stores, grocery store chains, and warehouse clubs under the Starbucks and Teavana brands under the Global Coffee Alliance partnership with Nestle. In addition, Starbucks markets bottled beverages, ice creams, and liqueurs through partnerships with Pepsi, Anheuser-Busch, Tingyi, and Arla. In fiscal 2019, Starbucks' Americas segment (including the U.S.) represented 69% of total revenue, followed by the international segment (including China) at 23%, then channel development at almost 8%.

Website

Related Channels

Account Channels

Track your portfolio and more.