DVA $57.37 +0.65 (1.15%)
Fri, Jan 18, 2019
DaVita HealthCare Partners Inc is a Health Care stock that trades on the NYSE with a market cap of $9.52 Billion
DaVita Inc is the largest provider of dialysis services in the U.S., boasting market share levels that eclipse 35% measured by both patients and clinics. The firm operates 2,833 facilities worldwide, with 2,580 located in the United States, and treats over 200,000 patients globally each year. Management began to build out a fledgling international business in 2011, but we anticipate this business will need to continue to expand before it garners the scale needed to earn attractive returns. Government payers dominate dialysis reimbursement--DaVita receives approximately 67% of U.S. sales at Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement rates, with the remaining 33% coming from commercial insurers. http://www.davita.com
DaVita HealthCare Partners Inc Stock Charts
DVA Stock Price
Below are a few key dates for the stock price.
Year To Date
The most recent stock price is $57.37.
The Year To Date (YTD) return is +10.90%.
52 Week Low
The 52 Week Low stock price is $48.73 set on Mon, Dec 24, 2018 which is 28 days ago.
The current price per share is 17.73% above the 52 week low.
52 Week High
The 52 Week High stock price is $79.10 set on Fri, Jan 26, 2018 which is 360 days ago.
The current price per share is -27.47% below the 52 week high.
All Time High
The All Time High stock price is $84.23 set on Thu, May 28, 2015 which is 1,334 days ago.
The current price per share is -31.89% below the all time high.
DVA Stock Split History
DaVita HealthCare Partners Inc has had 3 stock splits.
|Split Date||Split Ratio|
|Mon, Sep 9, 2013||1 for 2 (Reverse)|
|Wed, Jun 16, 2004||2 for 3 (Reverse)|
|Tue, Oct 21, 1997||3 for 5 (Reverse)|
Below is the EPS, P/E Ratio and Earnings Date.
The EPS is -$0.82 and the P/E Ratio is 0.
A negative Earnings Per Share (EPS) means that this company is losing money and not profitable at this time.
Stocks can make big percentage moves on the earnings announcement.
Companies announce earnings either before the market open or after the close.
The Earnings Release Date for DaVita HealthCare Partners Inc was Wed, Aug 1, 2018.
Since this earnings release 173 days ago, the stock price is down by -18.37%.
Many investors know the importance of a companies earnings report. Also, the market reaction to the earnings release can be even more important and can help in making a prediction of a future price forecast of the shares.
A significant post earnings announcement percentage move can continue or reverse an existing trend for several days or weeks after the earnings date.
The most recent Earnings Release Date was on Wed, Nov 7, 2018, which was 75 days ago.
Since this earnings date, the stock price is down by -17.16%.
DaVita HealthCare Partners Inc Dividend
Below is important Dividend information.
DVA currently does not pay a dividend.
You may like this list of best dividend stocks of 2019.
Below are some other Health Care Facilities & Services industry stocks like DaVita HealthCare Partners Inc.